Vice President of Federal Growth
Vice President of Federal Growth
Integrated Management Strategies (IMS) is certified by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as an 8(a) Small Business. IMS’s consultants come from the frontlines of public and private program executive management teams and understand the day-to-day challenges faced by organizations such as the Center for Medicaid & Medicare Service (CMS), the Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, Health & Human Services, and other agencies. We are seeking a Proposal Writer to join our corporate team.
IMS is seeking a Vice President of Federal Growth who works with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that our federal practice continues to grow.
In this role, your business development expertise will grow IMS federal business. Working directly with the CEO and senior leadership, you will be responsible for cultivating new and existing relationships with partners and federal government contacts. Internally, you will work with sales, the delivery team, and leadership to expand our federal IT footprint.
Performs duties and responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Leading the maturation and execution of the corporate growth, business development, and sales to DoD and Federal civilian agencies
- Formulating the long-term corporate growth strategy in collaboration with executive leadership
- Directing and coordinating all federal sales and new business growth with hands-on engagement throughout all business development life cycle milestones
- Managing federal capture, teaming, partnership arrangements, competitive analysis, and priced-to-win and bids and proposals
- Building, developing, and managing the business development team capable of realizing new business bookings and leveraging of IDIQs
- Communicating the value proposition through technology-centric mission solutions, presentations, and proposals.
- Managing outward client-facing relationships and client portfolio growth.
- Delivering outstanding customer experience with a results-oriented approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience leveraging technical and non-technical staff, as well as teaming partners and Federal agency personnel to grow AM's federal practice.
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with senior leadership, colleagues, and federal clients.
- Demonstrated experience acquiring large federal contracts in the federal contracting space.
- Experience identifying new business opportunities that align with IMS strategy, goals, and initiatives.
- Experience developing and maintaining prospective customer relationships, understanding of areas requiring improvement and support, and understanding of the budget needed to develop a winning solution.
- Experience developing internal and external partnerships, business plans, and associated marketing for growth strategy.
- Experience leveraging customer relationships, joint ventures, and personal experience in assessing business opportunities that result in measurable revenue growth.
- Experience continuously monitoring the federal market to track competitor developments and their impact on federal market share.
- Experience identifying capability gaps and emerging requirements
- Experience conducting business intelligence, monitoring competitor activity, and developing executable strategy plans.
- Experience developing and monitoring our federal pipeline, establishing federal business development priorities, and recommending the allocation of resources.
- Support the Proposal team
- Build and maintain the pipeline opportunities
- Master's degree in a business or technical discipline
- Minimum of 20 years of experience in all matters related to Federal growth of small business and HUBZone-certified companies
- Demonstrated track record of designing and executing successful federal business development and capture strategies
- Demonstrated track record of achieving profitable revenue growth in the federal government contracting space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude, and work ethic
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Critical thinking, sound judgment, and adaptability required
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
IMS is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for the employment process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify