Proposal Writer (Remote)
Are you ready for your next career adventure?! Integrated Management Strategies (IMS), a woman-owned small business specializing in healthcare IT and management consulting, is seeking a Proposal Writer to join our fast-growing organization. We are proud of our national presence, and excited to offer great career opportunities within the organization. This role is based out of our HQ in Alexandria, VA and eligible for remote work.
Key Responsibilities and Managed Outcomes:
- Review and create detailed outlines of Government proposals and solicitations and be the subject matter expert on solicitations.
- Author compelling and compliant content that enhances understanding and the value of services offered.
- Lead proposal preparation process from start to finish:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for proposal development tasks.
- Establish proposal calendars.
- Manage data calls, collaborating and assigning tasks to contributors.
- Ensure compliance with Government stipulated requirements.
- Provide “white glove” service on all final deliverables.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for interfacing with the Government.
- Organize and maintain proposal/response files, ensuring all related documentation is captured and properly classified.
- Represent proposal team on business development meetings and assist transition teams post-award.
- 3+ years in proposal writing/management or other relevant writing/communications experience.
- 3+ years of experience with creative graphics, marketing collateral and presentations.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Expert level proficiency using MS Word and MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines when applicable.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with using SharePoint.
- Exceptional project management, task estimation and planning, and time management skills.
- Four (4) year degree from an accredited university - Active-Duty military experience and DoD training may be substituted for consideration.
- Shipley Associates – Managing Federal Proposals Course Completion and Writing Federal Proposal (preferred).
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) certification/membership (preferred).
What we offer:
In addition to a rewarding career, IMS offers a wide range of benefits to its employees, including:
- Generous Paid time off
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- FSA and many more!
Integrated Management Strategies is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, pregnancy, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for the employment process, please email your request to email@example.com.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify